Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Accountant within our Uddingston Office.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will provide efficient quality financial support and coordination in support of all group companies.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Maintain and improve a strong financial and reporting environment.
• Reconciliation of all group company management accounts.
• Prepare and submit regulatory filings, VAT, PAYE, CIS etc.
• Ad hoc analysis and reconciliations for both finance and non-finance heads.
• Assist the group finance team with the development and evolution of group wide controls, systems and processes
Requirements of the role are:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
• Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Knowledge of Jet reporting
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2092-EGM.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE