Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Accounts Administrator within our head office in Uddingston.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
This is a key role within our Accounts Department. Hours are Mon to Thurs, 8.30am – 4.30pm and 8.30am – 3.30pm, Friday.
• Maintain all aspects of the purchase ledgers including P/O preparation and posting of invoices to Navision accounts system.
• Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO9001
• Provide administrative support to project engineers, managers and directors
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Preparation and distribution of mail
• Dealing with outgoing mail.
• General duties as required
• Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
• Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
• The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
• The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Computer literate
• A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2031-EGM
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE