Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Accounts Junior within our Uddingston Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills. Would suit a school leaver.
This is a key role within our accounts department. Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday, Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Maintain all aspects of purchase ledger including P/O preparation
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
• Ordering and maintaining the stationery supplies
• Preparation and distribution of mail
• General administrative functions as require
• Delivering mail to the local post office
Requirements of the role are:
• Ideally candidates will be computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
• Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
• The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing, motivated, enthusiastic and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
• Ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
• Quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to show great administration and organisational skills
• Must hold driving licence
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1070-EGM. Previous applicants need not apply.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE