Emtec Fire Systems Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a Junior Administration Assistant within our Uddingston Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual to become a member of the Fire & Security team.
Hours will be 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.30pm, Friday.
• Maintain all aspects of project filing systems
• Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO 9001
• Providing administrative support to administration team, project engineers, managers, and Directors
• Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Assisting with placing orders and arranging delivery of orders
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management, and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include; Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision but not essential as training will be provided
• Previous experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2013-FIRE.
The Emtec Group are a Living Wage and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE