DRB UK Testing Division is pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a Junior Administrator within our Uddingston Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual to become a member of the DRB UK Testing Division.
Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.30pm, Friday.
• Maintain all aspects of the Division’s filing systems
• Maintain and ensure company and clients administrative processes and systems are being updated as per our client’s and Group
• Providing administrative support to administration team, testers, managers, and Directors
• Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Assisting with placing orders and arranging delivery of orders
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management, and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include; Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision but not essential as training will be provided
• Previous experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
If you possess the skills and experience required for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2033-DRB.
The Emtec Group are a Living Wage and Equal Opportunities Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE