Emtec Facility Services Ltd are a leader in the facilities service sector operating across the UK with many high-profile clients. As part of Emtec Group we are ranked as one of the fastest growing construction and building service companies in the UK.
As Bid Manager, you will report directly to our Managing Director with responsibility for compiling accurate estimates and tender response documents. You will work closely with our operations teams to ensure all bids are precise, innovative and alluring to the client. This role is based at our Head Office in Uddingston.
Duties will include:
• Preparation and submission of mechanical & electrical maintenance tender packages, ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Estimating works using information gathered from site surveys or tender documents, working to an existing format in Microsoft Excel.
• Creating bespoke tender response documents specific to each bid based on an existing format in Microsoft Word / Adobe Pro / In Design.
• Liaise with clients regarding any variations, ensuring that all variations are recorded and instructed where deemed necessary.
• Maintain a record of current and pipeline bids using Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
• To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in an estimating position within the facilities management sector, focussing on hard services.
• Have a good working knowledge of SFG20 and alternative M&E regimes.
• Be confident in attending site visits and representing Emtec during negotiation.
• Must hold at least a basic knowledge of commercial terms and conditions.
• Must be able to read building drawings and specifications.
• You are a confident communicator with strong numerical and literacy skills.
• You are quick to learn, working accurately and effectively with minimal supervision after an initial period of training.
• As a rapidly growing business both in terms of turnover and geographical coverage this role offers fantastic opportunity for career progression focusing on estimating, bid writing and business development. For more information regarding Emtec please visit our website www.emtecgroup.co.uk.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EFS-2130.
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm, Friday. Job Type: Full-time, Salary & Package Negotiable based on Experience.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE