BIM/ CAD manager
Emtec Building Services are currently looking for a BIM/ CAD Manager within their growing department, based at Head Office in Uddingston.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding company.
The BIM/CAD Manager will work closely with the design teams and interface with managers to ensure that standards set up at the project pre-commencement stage are maintained in line with the quality targets.
• Reporting to the team line Manager, you will provide monthly accountability of work progress and target costs.
• Supports the project team by implementing CAD/BIM standards and protocols at project pre-commencement.
• Work with the Project teams to adequately identify the needs and requirements of the design teams and project requirements.
• Set up and initiate systems early in the project to ensure the design teams are working to the same standards.
• Setting up of spatial volumes of services in multi-service coordination inclusive of energy centres.
• Coordination and detailing of off-site manufacturing.
• Monitoring of systems in place and auditing as necessary.
• Control CAD team costs and expenditure on project team costs.
Requirements for the role are:
• Possess expert knowledge on IT requirements for CAD packages and have BRE or similar BIM level 2.
• BIM information management accreditation is required as a minimum.
• Experience within mechanical engineering and building services would be an advantage.
• Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail
• Driving licence
• A keen interest in construction and be able to demonstrate good numeric, IT and communication skills.
• Be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and have general experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
• Mechanical & Electrical experience would be an advantage.
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref - 1059-EBS.
Closing date for application 20/04/2018.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE