Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Building Services are looking to recruit a Building Services Estimator to enhance the estimating department. The role will predominantly be based in Edinburgh but will involve regular visits to our head office in Uddingston.
The Estimator will be supporting Business Development, working on a variety of opportunities from multi-site to stand alone contracts valuing between 50k–2m. As per the business plan you will be providing estimation support ensuring sales objectives are met.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
You will be required to:
• Prepare detailed electrical and mechanical estimates
• Participate in the detailed risk assessment process on all bids
• Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the Estimating Manager or Contracts Manager
• To undertake, oversee and assist with the production and submission of estimates and tenders
• Application of their own estimating knowledge and principals from their experience in the industry
• Be willing to support the business development function in producing innovative solutions
You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
• motivated with a stable career history
• computer literate
• a quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• able to show great administration and organisational skills
• Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience working on both Electrical and Mechanical tenders
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 1093-EBS
Competitive salary, hours will be 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 3.30pm Friday.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE