The Emtec Group are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for their Energy division, ideally with existing knowledge of the Commercial Energy and Renewable Sector.
The successful applicant must be professional and self-motivated with the ability to develop existing client base as well as identify new business opportunities within the sector.
The role is Scottish based within our Nation HQ in Uddingston, Glasgow, however travelling to other parts of the UK may be required.
We would require the successful applicant to develop new Sales with defined targets to End user clients, Main Contractors, M&E Subcontractors and Housebuilders.
Requirements for the role are:
• Proven track record working within a sales environment
• Understanding of the commercial renewable energy sector
• Exceptional relationship management and networking abilities
• Performance Driven
• Commercial awareness and excellent judgement skills
• Flexible estimating skills
• Ability to be creative
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide management with detailed data analysis and reports within defined timescales
• Hard working, persistent and reliable
• A positive and enthusiastic character
• Ability to make use of Social Media to attract new business
• Holder of Full UK Driving Licence
If you think that you are the right individual for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 1051-EE.
Salary dependent on applicant. Hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE