Emtec Building Services Ltd is looking to recruit a CAD Engineer to join our business in Glasgow. You will report directly to the CAD Manager and be responsible for liaising with the Emtec CAD team and Project teams, providing them with a quality service with the provision of profitability to the business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Reporting to the CAD Manager, you will provide weekly accountability of work progress and match targets set.
• To support the project team by implementing CAD standards and protocols for all projects.
• Ensure that the standards of work are in line with BSI standard & protocol and in line with Emtec processes and process maps.
• Coordination and detailing of off-site manufacturing.
• Fully understand and be coerce with Revit coordination projects.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Applicants should possess a good M&E technical knowledge.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
• Revit experience.
• Recognised CAD college or university accreditation.
• Experience within mechanical engineering and building services would be an advantage.
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
• Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
• Possess expert knowledge on IT requirements for CAD packages and have BRE or similar BIM level 2
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2071-EBS.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE