Emtec Facility Services Ltd are a leader in the facilities service sector operating across the UK with many high-profile brands. As part of Emtec Group we are ranked as one of the fastest growing construction and building service companies in the UK.
As a Client System Administrator, responsibility for ensuring all works within the region are updated via our client’s CAFM platform, with all hard and soft copy documentation received, scanned and uploaded.
Duties will include:
• Day to day administration and digital management of all direct and in-direct service and compliance documentation for the Planned, Reactive and Fixed Price Work that we undertake.
• Updating our/our client’s CAFM platforms to ensure works are closed within any client specific SLA’s.
• Updating our/our client’s platforms with any changes and additions to the compliance job required.
• Assisting other client administrators/other teams within the department when required.
• Previous experience updating CAFM systems is essential including, but not limited to: E-Logbooks, Concept and Microsoft Dynamics Nav, G-drives.
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, eager to learn and develop their skills across all areas.
• Previous administrative experience within the FM sector.
• You are a confident communicator with strong literacy skills.
• You are quick to learn, working accurately and effectively with minimal supervision after an initial period of training.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2021–EFS.
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm, Friday.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE