Emtec Group is one of the UK's leading construction and building services contractors. Our services include mechanical and electrical engineering, facility services, renewable energy & technologies and environmental services.
To assist in the implementation and documentation of our new commercial manual throughout Emtec Group’s various Companies, including Emtec FS, DRB, Emtec Ecology and all other parts of the Group in the UK under the direction of the Commercial Director.
Primarily the assistant, under the direction of the Commercial Director, is expected to set up the commercial manual, however we also anticipate they will assist with the following duties:
• Analyse commercial requests and stipulations from Emtec Group clients and sub-contractors
• Review contracts, agreements, orders, notices, financial reports and other documentation.
• This will include pre and post-contract reviews and conditions and where directed from time to time entitlements (claims).
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms to staff at all levels of the company and external organisations, maintaining confidentiality of information.
• Contract drafting skills
• Persuasive and effective communicator
• Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate an ability to work and cooperate effectively with colleagues to achieve the goals of the service.
• A track record in academic achievement.
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• Minimum Academic Requirements – Degree/Honours Degree
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Good IT skills with competency at Microsoft Word and Excel
• A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
• To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
• To be self motivated with ability to work on own initiative
• To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
• To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• To have good general business and commercial awareness.
• To be a good problem solver.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2066-EGM.
Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE