Emtec Facility Services Ltd are a leader in the facilities service sector operating across the UK with many high-profile brands. As part of Emtec Group we are ranked as one of the fastest growing construction and building service companies in the UK.
As a Contract Administrator, you will report directly to the Branch Manager with responsibility for ensuring all works within region are updated via our/our client’s CAFM platform, with all hard copy compliance documentation received, scanned and stored correctly.
• Day to day administration of all contract accounts within the Birmingham and Midlands region.
• Updating and CAFM platform to ensure works are closed down and invoiced within any client specific SLA’s.
• Creating new client accounts on our CAFM platform ensuring all information is passed over from the sales team.
• Liaise with clients regarding any variations, ensuring that all variations are recorded and instructed where deemed necessary.
• Maintain a record of current contracts ensuring any variations are recorded and renewal letters are dispatched.
• Supporting the Branch Manager in Business Development.
Requirements for the role are:
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, eager to learn and develop their skills across all areas.
• Previous administrative experience within the FM sector would be ideal but not essential.
• You are a confident communicator with strong numerical and literacy skills.
• You are quick to learn, working accurately and effectively with minimal supervision after an initial period of training.
As a rapidly growing business both in terms of turnover and geographical coverage this role offers fantastic opportunity for career progression focusing on estimating, bid writing and business development.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 1034–EFS.
Closing date 15 December 2017
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE