Emtec Petroleum are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator; this is an excellent opportunity to join a well established specialist UK maintenance company at our Head Office in Uddingston.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the administration of maintenance agreements and contracts alongside the invoicing for delivery and service provided. The ideal candidate will have experience in contract administration and will be comfortable in a fast pace, delivery driven environment.
• Producing Maintenance reports
• Coordinating, scheduling and managing new and existing maintenance contracts
• Managing asset administration
• Update client portals with electronic report sheets to ensure all compliance documentation is easily accessible
• Work with respective managers, sub-contractors, engineers and clients through the entire maintenance contract life cycle
• Update and maintain internal data systems
• Provide necessary feedback and recommendations to internal / external clients
• Monitoring of financial reports to ensure timely billing
• Process and manage all credit and re-bill requests
• All sales invoicing, including monthly composite billing
Requirements of the Role are:
• Experience with contract administration
• Previous experience in a facility services environment would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to speak with people at all levels
• Strong written English skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Excellent level of punctuality
If you possess the skills and experience required please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2118-EP.
Hours are 8.30 am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE