Emtec Building Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join our head office in Glasgow. You will report to the Operations Manager for one of our Glasgow Teams and manage the delivery of large contracts and clients in Scotland.
Working as part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established team of Project Engineers and Managers. The ideal candidate will have a track record of M&E Contract Management across a P&L responsibility of approximately £7.5m
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Leadership, development and growth of our people
• Business planning and strategy
• Client retention and development
• Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
• Full P&L responsibility for a £7.5m size business unit
• Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Strong business development skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong technical and project management skills
• Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
• A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
• A building services background
• Minimal two years of experience in a senior management position
• A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
Send a note of interest via LinkedIn or Email your current CV to: email@example.com quoting job reference 2041-EBS.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE