Due to continued planned growth we are currently looking for a Contracts Manager in our Glasgow head office to oversee the mobile M&E facility service delivery across several large multi-site clients in Scotland and the N/E of England. Predominantly commercial, retail and leisure clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Contract Management across similar portfolios with a P&L responsibility of approximately £1.6m.
About the Role:
• Management of a team of mobile multi-discipline engineers across Scotland and N/E England
• Management of a team supervisor
• Management of specialist sub-contractors.
• Management of contract administrator
• Attending client M&E review meetings
• Working closely with our helpdesk, estimators and client system administration department
• Addition works generation
• Driving H&S and compliance
• Ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved
• A key element of this role is nurturing and developing existing client relationships
• This is a long term role and we are looking for someone who is willing to grow with the role and the company
About the Candidate:
• Prior experience within the FM / M&E Maintenance industry is essential
• You must have experience of managing a portfolio of Hard Service contracts inclusive of Fabric Works.
• This role will suit someone looking for the next step up in their career.
• You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be particularly comfortable dealing with clients (both internal and external) on a daily basis.
• The expectation is for you to drive standards and practices higher across the business in keeping with the company’s already excellent reputation.
• You must be comfortable with the tender process as you will be working closely with all areas of the business including Business Development to aid in the growth of your own portfolio.
• You must have experience in Additional Works Generation and Management through various means, inclusive of Engineer’s Recomendation.
• Proven leadership skills are essential.
If you think you have the right personality and experience for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 1082-EFS.
Package - Negotiable, based on experience. Closing date - 07/08/18
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 3.30pm Friday
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE