Emtec Facility Services are recruting for an experienced Contract's Manager to join their expanding team. The purpose of this job is to ensure the safe operational delivery of mulitple clients mobile planned preventative maintenance contracts.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Ensure that all operational aspects of the contract are delivered including, planned preventative maintenance, statutory compliance, reactive repairs, small works and projects are carried out safely, efficiency and cost effectively.
- To ensure full contractual compliance
- P&L responsibility and control in line with Emtec FS annual plans
- To liaise with your team of Contract Administrators, Helpdesk, Technical Support, Supervisors, and engineers under your remit team with regards to performances, quality, and current workload.
- To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of Emtec FS Operatives.
- To develop, motivate and provide training for all employees under your remit.
- To ensure all engineers under your remit are adequately trained including Health & Safety, Compliance and technical
- To assist in vetting and control of engineers and sub-contractors.
- To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our sub-contractors.
- To effectively plan and schedule the monthly and annual tasks effectively
- To Ensure all data is accurately input into NAV and that all relevant reports are interrogated including PPM WIP, WIP, Statutory Compliance, Job Costing
- To ensure that the application process is completed accurately and effectively in line with NBS timescales and effectively invoiced and NAV system updated.
- To report on performance monthly including Health & Safety issues, PPM V Planned, Reactive V SLA, Statutory tasks V Planned, outstanding quotations, and Innovation
- To meet with the client monthly to review reports, current performance, SLA’s and contract innovation/improvement
- To control and monitor the production of quotes ensuring all SLA’s are met and that the win ratios are as per plan
- To review all cost cards for accuracy and margin before submitting for valuation
- To continually review all contractual processes looking at areas for improvement
- To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
- To carry out appraisals for all of your team including Administration, Helpdesk, Supervisors and engineers under your remit.
- To carry out Vehicle audits.
- To carry out Site audits.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2143-EFS.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm and Friday, 8am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE