As Corporate Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for providing general contract support including liaison for day to day operations, administrative functions including financial applications, client reporting and ensuring compliant delivery from regional branches.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Key stakeholder engagement, day to day client communication
• Interface with senior management daily for works updates
• Coordinating, scheduling and managing operational delivery
• Producing performance reports
• Update client helpdesk with electronic report sheets to ensure all compliance documentation is easily accessible
• Managing asset administration
• Work with respective managers, sub-contractors, engineers and clients through the entire maintenance contract life cycle
• Update and maintain internal data systems
• Provide necessary feedback and recommendations to the clients
• Monitoring of financial reports to ensure timely billing
• Process and manage all credit and re-bill requests
• All sales invoicing, including monthly composite billing
• Assisting in all matters of financial importance
Requirements for the role:
• Experience with contract administration
• Experience engaging with high level stakeholders both internally and externally
• Previous experience in a facility services environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to speak with people at all levels
• Strong written English skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Experience in contract invoicing processes
• Basic understanding of health & safety application
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Experience in attending client report meetings
• Knowledge of basic finance processes
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2034-EFS.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm and Friday, 8am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE