Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Sprinkler Designer to join our fast-growing business in Glasgow.
• Complete AutoCAD drawings of fire sprinkler systems, to the relevant standards.
• Inputting and completing, full hydraulic calculations.
• Coordination with other trades and services, building construction and liaising with clients or design team members.
• To design the installation of fire sprinkler systems in accordance with current LPCB rules.
• To ensure designs are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
• Attending site and contract meetings where necessary.
Requirements of the Role are:
• The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications
• Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, NFPA and FM design standards.
• H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
• Full Complement of LPCB Competence reviews
• Knowledge of BIM / Revit
• Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
• Commercial Awareness
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2121-EFS. Closing date is 31 January 2020.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE