We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to assist our Energy division in the production of quotations and pre-installation design services inc Solar, Heat Pumps and Energy Monitoring.
About the Role:
• Ability to use PV Sol design software in the production of commercial solar designs
• Ability to use Autocad in producing pre-installation and As-fitted drawings
• Produce quotations using Microsoft word and excel.
• Understand scope of work, specifications, programmes and cost control of tender documents
• Have an Understanding of specifications and drawings
• Understanding of the contract and contract conditions and obligations
• Ability to survey and report on existing buildings
• Have an understanding of current Building Regulations, Codes of Practice and Legislative Requirements
• Ability to check drawings for accuracy and build ability
• Seek advice from specialists as required
• Maintain manual or computerised filing systems
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
• Experience within the solar pv industry
• Ability to use AutoCAD and the ability to read and interpret drawings
• Ability to produce reports
• Ability to use Microsoft office 365, Word, Excel.
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on sites as required
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to produce and deliver presentations
• Full UK Driving Licence
If you possess the skills and experience required please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EE-2029.
Package - Negotiable, based on experience
Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE