Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Solutions Ltd are looking to recruit an Electrical Estimator to enhance the estimating department.
The estimator will be supporting Business Development, working on a variety of opportunities from multi-site to stand alone contracts which are predominately of an Electrical nature and valuing between £10k–£500k. As per the business plan you will be providing estimation support ensuring sales objectives are met.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
You will be required to:
• Assist with approvals process to ensure accordance with company procedures
• Prepare detailed analytical estimates within defined timescales
• Ensure that estimating procedures are followed
• Participate in the detailed risk assessment process on all bids
• Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the Estimating Manager or Directors
• Develop and maintain a library of outputs and pricing data
• Assist in the production of bids in other parts of the business when necessary
• Act as bid manager where required depending on the value and complexity of the tender
• To undertake, oversee and assist with the production and submission of estimates and tenders
• Application of their own estimating knowledge and principals from their experience in the industry
• Be willing to support the business development function in producing innovative solutions
You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
• motivated with a stable career history
• computer literate
• a quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number 2068-ES.
Competitive salary, hours will be 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE