Location: Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee
Emtec Building Services Ltd is looking to recruit experienced Electrical Project Managers to join our business in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee / Tayside Region. You will report directly to the Contracts Manager. Working as part of the larger Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business in your region.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Leadership, development and growth of our people
• Business planning and strategy
• Client retention and development
• Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
• Delivering projects to achieve financial targets
• Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Strong business development skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong technical and project management skills
• Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
• A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
• An electrical service background
• Minimal five years of experience in a project management position
• A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
Send a note of interest via LinkedIn or Email your current CV to: email@example.com quoting job reference 2039-EBS and the region you are applying for.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE