Due to continued success and expansion within the Tayside Region Emtec Building Services Ltd are currently recruiting for Electrical Supervisors.
In the role you will be responsible for the management and supervision of all aspects of the mechanical installation including specialist supply chain members and reporting directly to the Project Engineer/Project Manager. You will be based in Dundee within our Tayside regional team.
• To ensure that the site operations and works are carried out safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
• To ensure company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures are always implemented and adhered to.
• To attend client meetings which include, but not exclusive to clients, Consultants, Main Contractors etc.
• To carry out site inductions and Toolbox talks.
• To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our operatives.
• To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our sub-contractors.
• To assist in planning the workload appropriately and productively for the operative resources.
• To maintain a close working relationship with your clients.
• To develop, motivate and provide training for all employees under your remit.
• Model the behaviour that you desire and expect from others.
• Manage own time and priorities along with administration of site paperwork
• Work on your own initiative
• Undertake all tasks as reasonably directed by your line manager.
• Approved Electrician
• Experience of working in Commercial & industrial Construction Sites
• Capable of working with minimum supervision.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook.
• SSSTS qualification.
• A proven motivator who excels in respectful people management
• An experiencedS operator in specialist sub-contractor management
• SMSTS qualification
• CompEx qualification
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EBS-2148
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE