Emtec Solutions Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join our business in the Glasgow region. You will report directly to the Contracts Manager. Working as part of the larger overall team, you will be responsible for the delivery of your allocated electrical projects within programmed timescales and within set budgets. You will have responsibility for the contractual and financial performance of your projects.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Leadership, development and growth of our people
• Project planning and strategy
• Client retention and development
• Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
• Delivering projects to achieve financial targets
• Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Strong business development skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong technical and project management skills
• Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
• A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
• An electrical service background
• Minimal five years of experience in a project management position
• A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2067-ES.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE