Location: North East England
Emtec Facility Services Ltd is a building maintenance provider with extensive contracts across the country. Due to recent expansion, there is a vacancy within Emtec Facility Services for an Electrician based in the North East of England.
- To carry out repair, maintenance and installation of electrical installations; diagnose faults, carry out testing and certification of works.
- To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the company procedures.
- To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Supervisor, Helpdesk and Engineers.
- To carry out works in a safe and proper manner
- To maintain a close working relationship with your clients.
- Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client.
- To carry out site logbook audits.
- Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues
- Manage own time and priorities
- Work on your own initiative
- In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
Requirements for the role are:
- Experience of working in a building facilities services environment on electrical installations
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Clean, full driving licence
- 18th Edition Regs
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EFS-2126
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE