Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join our fast-growing business in Glasgow.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Prepare detailed estimates
• Participate in the detailed risk assessment process on all bids
• Ensure all tenders are fully reviewed by the Estimating Manager or Operations Manager
• To undertake, oversee and assist with the production and submission of estimates and tenders
• Application of their own estimating knowledge and principals from their experience in the industry
• Be willing to support the business development function in producing innovative solutions
• To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
• To gain new opportunities through existing customer base.
Requirements of the Role are:
• The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, NFPA and FM design standards.
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
• LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications.
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
• Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
• H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2063-FS.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE