We are currently recruiting for an Extra Works Estimator, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established facilities services company and will be based in our Glasgow Office.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the administration of maintenance agreements and contracts alongside the invoicing for delivery and service provided. The ideal candidate will have experience in contract administration and will be comfortable in a fast pace, delivery driven environment.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Preparing, raising and sending quotations to clients inclusive of client direct enquiries, sub-contractor issued quotations and engineers recommendation reports
• Updating of quotes log
• Raising quoted jobs once accepted by client and passing to helpdesk to be allocated
• Following up outstanding quotes and cleansing quotes log
• Providing sales information for Regional Managers reports
• Logging sales enquiries onto Salesforce
• Keeping client quote recipient spreadsheet up-to date
• Liaising with Contracts Managers to check quotes before they are issued
• Uploading quotes onto client CAFM systems
• Supporting regional offices
Requirements for the role:
• Working as part of the Extra Works Department
• Experience with contract administration
• Previous experience in a facility services environment would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to speak with people at all levels
• Strong written English skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Excellent level of punctuality
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference EFS-2020.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 4.30pm and Friday, 8.00am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE