Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Fire Systems are looking for a Fire & Security Alarm Installation Engineer based from Glasgow with national coverage.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the installation of a variety of multiskilled alarm systems & disable refuge systems, enhance and further develop the service business and work in a professional manner both as an individual and within the team. Ongoing training will be provided for the right individual for them to develop and expand as part of the Emtec Fire & Security team.
Requirements of the role are:
• An understanding of BS5839 Part 1 2017 practices.
• A recognised electrical/electronic qualification.
• Experience installing fire alarm systems.
• The ability to communicate with people at all levels, providing clarity and gaining trust
• The ability to both recognise and deliver excellent customer service, willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to provide customers with a lasting positive impression
• The ability to identify and resolve problems in a manner that enhances the business and complies with legislation
• The ability to use technology to save time and deliver a professional service
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENICES PLEASE