Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Fire Systems are looking for a Fire & Security Alarm Installation Engineer based from Glasgow with national coverage.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the installation of a variety of multiskilled Fire & Security alarm systems & disable refuge systems. Enhance and further develop the service business and work in a professional manner both as an individual and within the team. On-going training will be provided for the right individual for them to develop and expand as part of the Emtec Fire & Security team.
Requirements of the role are:
• An understanding of BS5839 Part 1 2017 practises.
• A recognised electrical/electronic qualification.
• Experience in installing fire and Security alarm systems.
• The ability to communicate with people at all levels, providing clarity and gaining trust
• The ability to both recognise and deliver excellent customer service, willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to provide customers with a lasting positive impression
• The ability to identify and resolve problems in a manner that enhances the business and complies with legislation
• The ability to use technology to save time and deliver a professional service
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2116-FIS. Closing date is 31 January 2020.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE