Emtec Facility Services Ltd are a leader in the facilities service sector operating across the UK with many high-profile brands. As part of Emtec Group we are ranked as one of the fastest growing construction and building service companies in the UK.
As FM Bid Writer, you will report directly to the Business Development Manager with responsibility for compiling the written responses to tender opportunities, liaising with subject matter experts within the business to develop a full understanding of our delivery structure and unique selling points. You will develop an understanding of all areas of the sales process, assisting the team as required to ensure a consistent stream of opportunity with bids produced to the highest standard.
Duties will include:
• Compiling and editing written tender responses for both commercial and public sector clients.
• Developing close relationships with internal delivery teams and sub contractors to build a clear understanding of our delivery capabilities and unique sell points.
• Develop an understanding of all aspects of the sales process, assisting with estimating, marketing etc. as required to support bid production and sales pipeline development.
• Utilising Salesforce CRM to ensure all opportunities are tracked and delivered on schedule.
• Editing written tender response documents, marketing materials and case studies using Acrobat DC Pro PDF editor, or InDesign to a high standard.
• To be considered for this role, you will ideally be educated to degree level. Previous bid writing or bid production experience is very much preferred, ideally within the FM sector but not essentially.
• You are a confident communicator with strong drive to progress and develop.
• You are quick to learn, working accurately and effectively with minimal supervision after an initial period of training.
As a rapidly growing business both in terms of turnover and geographical coverage this role offers fantastic opportunity for career progression focusing on bid writing, marketing and general business development.
For more information please visit our website www.emtecgroup.co.uk
For more information please contact Glyn Pritchard – email@example.com quoting reference 2001-EFS.
Job Type: Full-time