Gas/Heating Engineers required – Competitive salary and rates – Glasgow/Central Belt.
Emtec Facility Services Ltd is a building maintenance provider with extensive contracts across the country. We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Gas/Heating Engineers on a permanent contract.
The job involved Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive maintenance to commercial heating and electrical systems, working across the central belt. You will have experience/expertise in diagnosing faults and rectifying them. Ensuring all statutory requirements are maintained.
- Undertaking routine HVAC repairs and maintenance, conversant with commercial boilers, air heaters, radiant tube heaters, gas tightness testing etc.
- To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with company procedure.
- To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Supervisors, Helpdesk and Engineers.
- To carry out works in a safe and proper manner.
- To maintain a close working relationship with our clients.
- Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client.
- To carry out site logbook audits.
- Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues.
- Manage own time and priorities.
- Work on own initiative.
- In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
You will have a good understanding of Health and Safety within the workplace and minimum qualifications: ACS Modules, COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICAE1, ICPN1, TPCP1 and TPCP1A.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference – EFS-2112.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE