Due to planned growth, we are currently looking for an experienced M&E facility services Project Manager to tender, estimate and deliver the HVAC plant replacement and new installation tender enquires that we receive on our planned preventative maintenance contracts and directly from M&E consultants. Mainly working on commercial office buildings, shopping centres and retail outlets.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing projects between the values of £25k to £200k across a similar portfolio with an overall P&L responsibility of approximately £2m.
About the Role:
• Management of M&E project conditions and KPI’s
• Management and development of a team of M&E installation engineers.
• Management of specialist sub-contractors.
• Management of CDM, Health and Safety and Company Procedures.
• Based in our Glasgow Branch.
• A key element of this role is delivering projects that are received both internally through our maintenance contract management teams and procuring and tendering opportunities externally.
• Responsible for the growth, management and personal development of the staff within the project management team, comprising off; administrators, supervisors and engineers.
About the Candidate:
• Prior experience within the FM / M&E Maintenance industry is essential
• You must have experience of managing Hard Service projects.
• Experience of managing building fabric projects is desirable but not essential.
• You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be particularly comfortable dealing with clients (both internal and external) daily.
• The expectation is for you to grow our project division and drive our project standards and practices higher across the business in keeping with the company’s already excellent reputation.
• You must be comfortable with the tender process as you will be working closely with all areas of the business including Business Development to aid in the growth of the project division.
• You must have experience in the management of additional works and estimating tenders.
• Proven leadership skills are essential.
• Experience working with project management tools and software is essential.
• The ideal candidate must have an M&E technical background and can provide self-delivered solutions for end user client enquires and demonstrate continuous personal development with regards to their knowledge of the latest electrical and mechanical innovations and regulations.
Package - Negotiable, based on experience
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm, Friday.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Closing date 30 January 2018. To apply please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 1042-EFS