As part of the continuing and planned expansion across the North of England, Emtec Building Services NE Limited have vacancies for a Mechanical Estimator and an Electrical Estimator to join the team based at their Newcastle Office located at Northumberland Business Park.
• Produce estimates
• Basic knowledge of commercial terms
• Must be able to read construction drawings and specifications
• Deal with suppliers and gain competitive prices
• Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
• Prior experience with “Estimation” would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
• The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
• The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
Requirements for the role are:
• Experience in producing tenders for Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Projects across a wide range of sectors, with target projects ranging from £500K to £10m in value.
• Motivated with a stable career history
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Computer literate
• A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1030-EBS NE.
Closing date: 1st December 2017
Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday
8:30am – 3:30pm Friday
The Emtec Group are an equal opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE