Due to expansion within the Yorkshire Region, Emtec Building Services are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager. You will report directly to the Operations Manager. You will be responsible for the commercial and practical delivery of Mechanical Projects within the region.
You will be required to deliver the mechanical services on various size projects (from £100k to £5m of construction projects, which may include new build and refurbishment projects. This may be standalone Mechanical Projects, or as part of a combined Mechanical and Electrical project.
About the Role:
• To lead, motivate, manage and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• To ensure works are carried out to a high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
• Sequence and programme works, utilising different programme types
• Production of pre-construction programmes, construction programmes, commissioning programmes and schedules
• Develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer services.
• Establishing scope of work, specifications, programmes and cost control of sub-contracted works.
• Understand, review and commenting on specifications and drawings
• Understand, review and commenting of the contract and contract conditions and obligations
• Work with other disciplines, Clients, sub-contractors and vendors to produce a successful programme
• Control and monitor the production of site labour
• Report on all aspects of the work scope under their control, including progress, programme and commercial status of the project.
About the Candidate:
• Qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
• Experience of working on contracts with an M & E value in excess of £1m
• Experience in planning and executing programmes for a building services projects
• Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
• Applicants should possess management experience combined with good mechanical technical knowledge.
• Experience in production of O&M Manuals and drawings
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to produce and deliver presentations
• Hold a relevant degree (BSc, BEng)
• Demonstrate a proven accounts and financial management track record.
• SMSTS qualification
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EBSN-2122.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE