Emtec Facility Services Ltd is a building maintenance provider with extensive contracts across the country. We are currently looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Service Engineer in the North East of England.
About The Role:
• To carry out repair, maintenance and installation of Air Con Systems and / or Gas Heating Systems; an additional good working level of experience with Electrical Systems would be an advantage.
• To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
• To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the Company Procedures.
• To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Supervisor, Helpdesk and engineers.
• To carry out works in a safe and proper manner
• To maintain close working relationship with your clients.
• Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client.
• To carry out site logbook audits.
• Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues
• Manage own time and priorities
• Work on your own initiative
• In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
Requirements for the role are:
• Experience of working in a building facilities services environment on air conditioning services and / or gas heating systems and a good level of experience working with electrical systems would be an advantage
• Capable of working with minimum supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communications and organisational skills
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Clean, full driving licence
• Multi-Skilled Engineer
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2032-EFS.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE