Emtec Property Services Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as an Office Administrator within our Kilmarnock Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
• Providing admin assistance to estimating manager
• Processing material and plant requisitions for pricing
• Placing purchase orders
• Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO9001
• Provide administrative support to Property Services Team
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Ordering and maintaining the stationery supplies
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Preparation and distribution of mail
• General duties as required
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2008-EPS.
Hours will be Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are a Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE