Emtec Fire Systems Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as an office administrator (maternity cover) within our Uddingston Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
This is a key role within our company. Hours will be 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 15:30 Friday
• P/O preparation
• Client invoicing / interim applications, processing supplier invoicing
• Chasing current and aged debts
• Service & maintenance rota, call outs & statistics
• Booking travel & accommodation
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Assisting Project Teams as required
General administrative functions as required
• Must have good Microsoft Office skills (in particular Word and Excel).
• Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
• The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
• The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
• motivated and enthusiastic
• computer literate
• a quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
The Emtec Group are a living wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Closing Date: 17/10/2017