In line with our plans for Local Growth and National Coverage, Emtec Facility Services have created a new role and are looking for an experienced Operations Manager with a strong emphasis on Business Development.
The role is initially to cover the Central and South of the UK.
You would be based in our Birmingham, with travel likely.
We would require the successful applicant to grow and manage a successful business in the region, strengthen the Emtec brand by developing new Sales with defined targets to End users, Managing Agents, Consultants and FM providers.
Requirements for the role are:
• You must have at least 10 years’ experience in the management and development of Hard FM Maintenance Services and Facility Management contracts at all levels
• The ability to manage a large P&L, reduce WiP/Debt and increase cash collection
• Technical Knowledge of Hard Services
• Commercial awareness and excellent judgement skills
• Flexible estimating skills
• Ability to be creative
• A good knowledge of the Maintenance and Facility Services markets and the competition
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• A proven closer
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide management with detailed data analysis and reports within defined timescales
• Hard working, persistent and reliable
• A positive and enthusiastic character
• Access to an extensive network of decision makers
• Ability to make use of Social Media to attract new business and promote Emtec FS in the marketplace as one of the leading service providers.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1036-EFS
Competitive salary, hours will be 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3.30pm Friday
The Emtec Group are a Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE