Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Payroll Administrator within our Uddingston Office.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will provide efficient quality payroll support and coordination in support of all group companies.
• Collating payroll information from employees and group businesses.
• Processing in excess off 500 employee timesheets per week.
• Processing new starters, leavers, P45, P60, pensions, auto enrolments, student loans, earnings arrestment’s, SSP etc
• Produce period end summary reports and payslips.
• Resolution of employee queries.
• Meet and exceed all payroll deadlines.
Requirements of the role are:
• Experience dealing with multiple end to end payrolls
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2091-EGM.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE