Emtec Building Services SW Ltd is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our business in Bristol. You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• To manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
• To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
• To manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the General and Commercial Managers.
• To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements.
• To lead, motivate and develop site based teams.
• To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
• To gain new opportunities through existing and customer base i.e. additional core contracts, extra works, total facilities opportunities.
• To provide technical support to the customer and site based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors.
• To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the business unit and business as a whole.
• Other duties as required by General and Commercial Managers.
What we require:
• The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
• Applicants should possess senior management experience combined with good Mechanical Building Services technical knowledge.
• Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
• Chartered engineer status and hold a relevant degree or equivalent
• Applicants should also be able to demonstrate a proven accounts and financial management track record.
• Ability to provide effective management skills to site based teams.
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
• Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference below.
Closing date 27 October 2017.
Competitive salary, hours will be 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
The Emtec Group are a living wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
JOB REF: 1009-EBS-SW