Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer to join our fast-growing business in Glasgow.
Working as part of the Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• To manage and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing
• To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
• To manage and deliver projects within budget.
• To lead, motivate and develop site-based team/s
• To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
• To gain new opportunities through existing and customer base i.e. additional core contracts, extra works, total facilities opportunities
• To provide technical support to the customer and site-based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors
• To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the business unit and business as a whole
• Other duties as required by Operations and Commercial Managers
Requirements of the Role are:
• The successful candidate will possess a recognised qualification gained within the fire and security industry.
• The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Applicants should possess engineering experience combined with good technical knowledge gained within the fire and security industry.
• Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of fire and security systems.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills – ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
• Applicants should also be able to demonstrate a proven accounts and financial management track record.
• Ability to provide effective management skills to site-based team/s.
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
• Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 2014-EFS.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE