Emtec Building Services Ltd are currently recruiting for a Project Team Assistant to join their expanding team based at our head office in Uddingston to provide efficient quality assistance and administrative support and co-ordination.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Maintain all aspects of project filing systems
• Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO 9001
• Providing administrative support to project engineers, managers, and Directors
Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
Assisting with placing orders and arranging delivery of orders
Requirements for the role are:
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management, and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include; Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Experience in a similar role
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2099-EBS.
Closing date for application – 8 November 2019
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE