Location: Perth, Carlisle, Durham, Manchester, Nottingham, Hereford, Worcester, Exeter, Derby, Bridgewater and Slough
Emtec Facility Services Ltd is a building maintenance provider with extensive contracts across the UK. We are currently looking for Property Care Technicians in various locations across the country; Perth, Carlisle, Durham, Manchester, Nottingham, Hereford, Worcester, Exeter, Derby, Bridgewater and Slough.
About The Role:
• Tap Temperature & water quality checks
• Fire systems Bell test
• Fire escape / fire exit / fire doors - checks
• Air Handling Unit Inspections and basic maintenance
• Internal & External building fabric checks to an agreed checklist, incl ground-level checks of roofs, gutters, drain covers, fixtures, finishes, etc.
• General maintenance and up-keep of property condition.
• Visual inspection of M&E systems
• H&S inspection / hazard identification, e.g. slip/trip hazards, etc.
• H&S and business critical rectification
• Knowledge of safe isolation practices
• Management of sites spares.
• Basic upkeep duties such as paint touch-ins, caulking, applying sealant, fitting/fixing carpet/ceiling fabric, etc
• Other generalised handyman duties
• Utility readings checks.
• Emergency light testing and logging
Requirements for the role are:
• Strong customer facing skills
• A working knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety, and environmental practices.
• Basic maintenance practices and procedures.
• Effective communication (verbal & written) time management and organisational skills
• Experience engaging with high level stakeholders both internally and externally
• Previous experience in a facility services environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to speak with people at all levels
• Strong written English skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Ability to identify hazards in the workplace
• Basic understanding of health & safety application
• IOSH working safely
• Knowledge of control of Legionella
• Trade / skilled background
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 1094-EFS.
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE