Emtec Facility Services are looking for an experienced Regional Manager with a strong emphasis on Business Development.
The role is initially to cover the Midlands; however, we would be looking to expand to all areas of the UK so experience and contacts in other areas would be an advantage.
You would be based in our Kings Norton Office, with extensive travel likely.
We would require the successful applicant to grow and manage a successful business in the region, strengthen the Emtec brand by developing new Sales with defined targets to End users, Managing Agents, Consultants and FM providers.
Requirements for the role are:
• You must have at least 10 year’s experience in the management and development of Hard FM Maintenance Services and Facility Management contracts at all levels
• The ability to manage a large P&L, reduce WiP/Debt and increase cash collection
• Technical Knowledge of Hard Services
• Commercial awareness and excellent judgement skills
• Flexible estimating skills
• Ability to be creative
• A good knowledge of the Maintenance and Facility Services markets and the competition
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• A proven closer
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide management with detailed data analysis and reports within defined timescales
• Hard working, persistent and reliable
• A positive and enthusiastic character
• Access to an extensive network of decision makers
• Ability to make use of Social Media to attract new business and promote Emtec FS in the marketplace as one of the leading service providers.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference EFS-1076.
Competitive salary, hours will be Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4.30pm and Friday, 8am – 3.30pm
The Emtec Group are a Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE