Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to join our fast growing business in Glasgow.
You will report directly to the Director.
Working as part of the larger Senior Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Leadership, development and growth of our people
• Business planning and strategy
• Client retention and development
• Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
• Full P&L
• Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• Strong motivational and leadership skills
• Strong business development skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong technical and project management skills
• Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
• A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
• A Fire Industry background (Building Services Background Will Be Considered)
• Five years of experience in a senior management position
• A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
Please send a note of interest via LinkedIn or email me, together with your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1044-FS.
All enquires will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE