Emtec Facility Services are currently looking for an experienced Resource Co-ordinator to control the day to day planning of our directly employed M&E engineers and sub-contracted specialist services across our national contracts.
The ideal candidate will have experience of facilities maintenance helpdesk co-ordination across a similar portfolio of commercial properties.
About the Role:
• Co-ordinating the planned preventative maintenance, reactive and fixed price work of a team of mobile multi-discipline engineers and specialist sub-contractors.
• Liaising with our clients and being their day to day point of contact.
• Provide support to contract management team and other departments
• To focus on the scheduled PPM visits and KPI’s to achieve significant results and outcomes for the business and customer satisfaction, helping Emtec to maintain its leading edge status within the industry and our reputation with our customers.
• Logging jobs on our CAFM system and allocating to engineers and sub-contractors.
• This is a permanent role and we are looking for someone who is willing to grow with the role and the company.
About the Candidate:
• Prior experience within the FM / M&E Maintenance industry is essential
• You must have experience of working within a helpdesk for a facilities maintenance company.
• This role will suit someone looking for the next step up in their career.
• You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be particularly comfortable dealing with clients (both internal and external) on a daily basis.
• The expectation is for you to drive standards and practices higher across the business in keeping with the company’s already excellent reputation.
Package - Negotiable, based on experience.
Hours are 8.00am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday 08:00am – 15:30pm Friday.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting job ref: EFS-2035.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE