FIRE AND SECURITY SYSTEMS – SERVICE/MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Fire Systems are looking for a Fire & Security Alarm Service/Maintenance Engineer based from our Uddingston office with national coverage.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the reactive and proactive service/maintenance of a variety of disciplines including Fire alarm, Intruder alarm, Access control, CCTV, Disable refuge systems and Disabled alarm systems. Opportunity to enhance and further develop within the service division of the business and work in a professional manner both as an individual and within the team. On-going training will be provided for the right individual for them to develop as part of the Emtec Fire & Security team.
Requirements of the role are:
- An understanding of British Standards and Practises.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Experience in a similar role previously including, fault finding and installation.
- A recognised electrical/electronic qualification.
- The ability to communicate with others in an appropriate manner including clients/customers and other members of your team.
- The ability to both recognise and deliver excellent customer service, willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to provide customers with a lasting positive impression of Emtec Fire.
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a manner that enhances the business and complies with legislation.
- The ability to use technology to work efficiently and deliver a professional service.
- Company vehicle, laptop, tablet and mobile phone will be provided.
- 38 Hours basic per week with overtime and on call available.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number Fire - 2138
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE