DRB UK Maintenance are currently looking for a Signage Administrator to provide a competent and sufficient support service in all areas of administration and coordination with excellent customer service to ensure the smooth running of our Signware Project Engineering Team at our Head Office in Glasgow.
• Provision of a competent administration service in-order to support all team members being able to utilise their time in an efficient and cost-effective way.
• Achievement of excellent customer service relationships, both internal and external, by the confident use of good communication techniques.
• Maintain aspects of the procurement and PO process.
• Maintaining management of the team diary and prompting team members to provide up-to-date information, ensuring the accuracy of any such information provided.
• Preparation / Receipt and onward transmission of incoming / outgoing mail to the correct team members, to include accurate filing as appropriate.
• Provision of a speedy, accurate and grammatically correct typing service to all team members.
• Effective use of the company computer systems e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint to support the service role provided.
• Possess a clear understanding of working methods and procedures applicable to the contracting industry and apply this to effectively carry out the job role.
Requirements of the role are:
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1033-DRB.
Closing date for application is 15 December 2017
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE