Due to continued growth, Emtec Branding is looking for an experienced Signage Installer to join our team.
Established in 2014 as part of Emtec Group’s growth plans, Emtec Branding have quickly developed into a brand partner for some of Britain’s most recognisable organisations. Operating from a purpose-built manufacturing facility on the outskirts of Glasgow, Emtec Branding provide installation and maintenance services nationwide.
The role includes fitting a range of signage, vinyl and furnishings for our variety of clients. This role may require the individual to work night-shift when required. The ideal candidate should possess excellent attention to detail and have experience in the signage industry.
• Installation of signage in various locations, nationwide.
• Work safely and in an efficient manner
• Uphold and enforce Health & Safety regulations
• Working as part of the team
• Working to meet project timelines
• Assist manufacturing staff where required
Personal attributes and requirements:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the signage sector
• Full, Clean driving licence
• CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
• IPAF (preferred)
• PASMA (preferred)
• Well organised
• Enthusiastic to work
• Team player
if you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2144-EB
Hours of Work – Full Time (Monday – Friday, Occasional night-shift)
Rate based on experience.
This role is subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE