Due to continued growth, Emtec Branding is looking for an experienced Signage / Graphics Installer to join our team.
Established in 2014 as part of Emtec Group’s growth plans, Emtec Branding have quickly developed into a brand partner for some of Britain’s most recognisable organisations. Operating from a purpose-built manufacturing facility based in Cumbernauld, Emtec Branding provide installation and maintenance services nationwide.
Emtec Branding are experts in design, manufacture, installation, and maintenance of innovative branding technologies. Our products and services include; Signage, Printed Vinyl, Commercial and Retail interior fit-outs.
The role includes fitting a range of signage, vinyl and furnishings for our variety of clients. This role may require the individual to work night-shift when required. The ideal candidate should possess excellent attention to detail and have experience in the signage industry.
• Installation of Signage / Graphics in various locations, nationwide.
• Work safely and in an efficient manner
• Uphold and enforce Health & Safety regulations
• Working as part of the team
• Working to meet project timelines
• Assist manufacturing staff where required
Personal attributes and requirements:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the signage sector
• Full, Clean driving licence (preferred, not essential)
• CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
• Well organised
• Enthusiastic to work
• Team player
Hours of Work – Full Time (Monday – Friday, night-shift will be included)
Salary based on experience.
If you think you have the right personality and experience for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EB-2023
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE